There are a number of opportunities for the community and potential or new students to visit Golden Grove High School.
- Our Campus Open Evening is held in Term 1 each year. You can meet the Principal at our information session or tour the outstanding facilities with our student guides.
- A very successful transition program for Year 7 students involving liaison with feeder primary schools, student visits, parent information evening, and orientation days. Check the School Calendar for the dates.
- New students at other year levels transitioning to the school are given a tour at the enrolment interview.
2018 School Tour Dates are:
- Term 1 - Week 10 - Tuesday 3 April 2018 4.00pm
- Term 2 - Week 5 - Wednesday 30 May 2018 4.30pm
- Term 3 - Week 7 - Tuesday 4 September 2018 4.00pm
- Term 4 - Week 6 - Thursday 22 November 2018 4.30pm
- The date you wish to book a tour (from the list above)
- Parent/Caregiver name, phone number and preferred email address
- The number of people attending
- The year(s) for which you require enrolment
- The current year level of your student(s)