Golden Grove High School can be accessed by an extensive public transport network of buses with the interchange located across the road at the Golden Grove Village on the Golden Way.
The new Golden Grove Park ‘n’ Ride car park is located off the Grove Way, it provides the following features across three levels (ground floor plus two upper levels).
- 450 car parks
- Free parking for commuters to Park ‘n’ Ride
- Adelaide Metro metroCARD recharge machine
- Bike enclosure
- Bike repair station
- CCTV in and around the Park ‘n’ Ride
- Smart bus stop signs
- Kiss ‘n’ Go car spaces for Golden Grove High School families
- Disability access parking
The school is approximately 25 mins from the City centre by the O-bahn bus.
The main entrance is via Adey Place with staff and visitor car parking available. Free student car parking is provided at the back of the school at the Park and Ride facility entrance located off the Grove Way.
Bike racks are located near F Block and students are required to bring their own lock.